Rules and other Important Information on Freyad
- Site Admin
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 10 Jan 2016, 16:17
Explanation on how to play on Freyad.
To play on Freyad Shard you'll need an updated client of Dark Age of Camelot, without Uthgard Patch
- Install Dark Age of Camelot on your computer
- Replace game.dll found in the installation base directory (e.g. C:\Dark Age of Camelot\game.dll)
- Replace Frontiers Folder with the one from the "New Frontiers" Patch
- Install DAoC Portal
DAoC Portal Configuration
- Open your DAoC Portal and go to: File -> Settings
- Choose your preferred Client-Number (#1 if you haven't yet used DAoC Portal) and click Browse
- Choose the directory where you just installed the game to (e.g. C:\Dark Age of Camelot) and click Close
- You are ready to connect now!
Connecting to Freyad
- Choose Freyad on the serverlist (found under Supporting)
- Choose a Username and a Password
- Click Play!
- Freyad DNS: shard.freyad.net
- Freyad IP: 184.108.40.206
- Port: 10300
If you are or ever have been playing on Uthgard you need to create a different Dark Age of Camelot folder which you can update with the Mythic Patcher up to latest version without breaking patches!
- (2.66 MiB) Downloaded 324 times
Return to “General Information”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest