Read First ! Topic is solved

Report in-game or portal Issues, wrong environment settings or off-rules behaviors
Leodagan
Site Admin

Read First !

Postby Leodagan » 03 Apr 2016, 15:30

Issue Report

This Forum is meant for in-Game Issues Report or Web Portal Issues Report.

Every issue should be reported in its own Topic so we can use the "Topic Solved" feature to mark discussion as resolved !

Issues are meant for non-bug related support request !

If you need assistance from Staff to help you with your in-Game characters (Stuck, Crashing Loop, Can't Log in...) or your Web Portal Account (Registration problems, specific support...) this is the right place ;)

• Write your Character(s) Name(s) precisely when reporting in-Game Issues, don't publish your account name !
  • Try reporting the time and time zone, when relevant, for logs search.
  • Explain carefully what kind of issues you experiment, and how the Staff can help you solve it.
  • Use all needed conditionals when reporting Cheats or Game Abuse, don't throw accusations lightly !
Leodagan
Site Admin

Re: Read First !

Postby Leodagan » 03 Apr 2016, 15:34

Example Support Request

Character Name: Leodagan, TestChar
Time: TestChar account created last week (around March 28, 19h UTC+2)

I Registered TestChar game account with the wrong Forum Profile, now I can't register it to my actual Forum Profile where the "Leodagan" Game Account is registered !

I can't tell you TestChar account name publicly for security matters, should I send you a private message ?
Leodagan
Site Admin

Re: Read First !  Topic is solved

Postby Leodagan » 03 Apr 2016, 15:40

I have retrieved your Game Accounts using your Character Names, no need to send them in private or publish them in a post ;)

I will remove the registration from TestChar account so you can complete a new registration to your actual Forum Profile, you will need to possess TestChar account password to complete a new registration !
Leodagan
Site Admin

Re: Read First !

Postby Leodagan » 03 Apr 2016, 15:44

Example Resolve

I do have the TestChar Account Password, and have succeeded in completing the new registration.

Thanks for your help.

I can mark your reply as "Solved" so you don't need to come back to this topic later !

Using Accept this Answer buton.

Return to “Issues”