Freyad Portal Migration

News about Freyad
Leodagan
Site Admin

Freyad Portal Migration

Postby Leodagan » 03 Apr 2016, 14:55

Welcome to the new Freyad Forum.

This new Web Portal is meant for easier player support, simplified bug tracking, and enhanced account registering features !

• You can now log into Web Portal using a "Social Network" Profile, using a Google Account, Facebook Account, Twitter Account or Github Account that will bind to your Forum Profile, providing automatic login using Single Sign On !
    You won't need to remember your password this way, but it will be asked when binding your external account, use the Forgot Password workflow if you need to recover it...

• Bug and Issue Tracking use a simple Topic Solved feature, full-featured ticket system are too heavy to use and maintain over time...

• The Herald has been completely re-worked to work within the Forum engine, it's build with responsive design for smartphones, and is now refreshed more frequently and on-demand when user access it.
    You can still retrieve the signatures images provided in your Character details to display in posts or profile signature !

• Game Account page now offers the ability to confirm registering a character or directly create a registered account from Web Console.
    ...And long awaited features to reset your game account password or move a character to Bind when stuck in-game !

• Grimoire / Bestiary page are still "Work in Progress", some page were too static, and most data wasn't matching the real server behavior...

Anyway, Freyad development is still going pretty slow, there is no incoming feature for some time, I'd like to remember this is still a pre-release Shard even if I will do everything to keep every game account and characters saved, there will be mostly some kind of big reset when I'll move to a newer release of Dawn of Light, but nothing is to be expected before summer with the amount of work that is still needed ;)
Test
Skiltvakten

Re: Freyad Portal Migration

Postby Test » 22 Apr 2016, 22:12

If you can't comment or post in this new forum please contact me at leodagan@durron.net
Grzyb
Skiltvakten

Re: Freyad Portal Migration

Postby Grzyb » 24 Apr 2016, 10:53

Hey,
Welcome on new website :P (test message also)
Hibernia Realm
Grzyb-Animist 4l3 50lvl
Ktos-Bard 2l6 50lvl
Zmora-Nightshadow 4l8 50lvl
Stuner-Eldrith 1l8 50lvl
Fighter-Hero 4l3 50lvl
Sniper-Ranger 4l5 50lvl
Magic-Valewalker 6l3 50lvl

1096 Tailoring
1000 Spellcrafting
GuedeNeesydek
Skiltvakten